Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

I know, I haven't posted anything forever. I'm usually just on my IPod when I'm at home, and I can't post anything from it. If I can, I haven't figured out how, yet! I just have to say I soooooo glad it's Friday. I hope I make it through the day. I only got about 3, maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. Connor has an ear infection, so he was up crying the majority of the night. And Blake has RSV, so I'm parinoid about his breathing most of the night. No fun! I just need some serious sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I know how that goes! We still aren't getting much sleep at our house thanks to Nathan. He is still having lots of accidents and he also has a slight ear infection. It's hard to be a mom! No matter how tired you are, the kids still expect you to perform at full capacity! I hope you get some time to catch up on your sleep and get some energy back.

    ReplyDelete