Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Pictures

The kids went and got pictures taken at Dave and Elka's studio the other day. Here are a few. They are so cute!



The only way to keep Connor happy was to let him hold the remote to his toy.









Such opposites. Don't ask me where the blue eyes came from!






I love this little outfit!











He looks sooo grown up!






Grandma stole his binki!






Doesn't he look like he's plotting something?



I love his chins!
Thanks again Grandma Carol, Uncle Dave, and Auntie Elka!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, your boys are darling!! And growing way too fast.

    Love the blue eyes too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are just too cute!! Your one lucky mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute together! I'm so happy that Connor has a little brother to play with. I can see that he just adores Blake. The pictures turned out very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete